Saturday, August 9, 2008

Free Booklets, New Samples and Janels Great Layouts!

Free Booklets From Michelle Wooderson!

Michelle Wooderson (also known as Mish) has been on our design team from the beginning and she has created so many fabulous samples, I am so happy that she is staying on our team! Tomorrow she is doing a draw on her blog for a set of our 4 new Vintage Image Journal Notes. The new titles: Little Dolls, Girlfriends, Halloween and Christmas have become a big hit and if you win a set, Michelle will send them off to you in a priority envelope! To enter, you just need to leave a comment on her blog HERE with a favorite childhood birthday memory and your contact info. You have to check out Michelle’s posts on our Galley HERE to see the array of wonderful samples she has created!
I found this great Halloween card she created using our SM05 Fairy stamps
and diamond paper from our Earthy Paper Pad. Dot paper is from the Radiant Pad. The moon is a sticker from our HVS 907 Halloween Stickers and the combo of everything works so perfectly! There is a matching card in the gallery. I also found this cute Halloween dress Michelle created using one of our Sweetchips Little Dress outfits. The silver glitter on the collar and bow gives it great sparkle!


In keeping with the Halloween theme, check out this adorable card that Marisa (our new design team member) made last night using our new Halloween Fun Stamps! She gives complete instructions on her blog HERE

I love the way she layers everything! "Hey Marisa, are you super fast with the scissors? I love all the die shapes you have and the little white dots you add". Plus, the spider web stamp looks very cool and yippee - it's ours! Okay - it was my first time seeing it on a card like this.

I also adore this layout that Vicki Chrisman from our design team sent me today! The little girl in the photo, Jocelyn, is a doll and the journaling with the image is perfect!

This 3 little kittens image Vicki used is one of my favorite kitty images we have. In fact I love it so much (I think it's the colors) that it is also in our Little Girls Alphabet & More Booklets. All the alphabet books are on sale now to make room for our new products but I didn't want to loose this kitty image.
The matting ties all the colors together and the scallop and bow and buttons add the perfect touch. Every time I see the cat at the bottom of the journal card, I think he/she should be a stamp. Would funny cat stamps be popular?
Lastly I wanted to thank Janel Brown again for being part of our Design Team and creating SO MANY incredible layouts, cards and keepsakes! I love reading her journaling as she really does document her family memories and her photographs are so beautiful! Plus she uses really cool hidden pockets and lots of other inventive ideas.
"Janel we know you are busy but please keep in touch and post any of your samples, as I know everyone has enjoyed them so much!" Here are just a few to show you but you can see all of Janel's samples HERE in our Gallery! and also get the details

1 comment:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. all of the projects are fantastic!
We are going to miss Janel.. but I know she'll still pop in and share her beautiful work with us.