Monday, October 27, 2008

Yippee - News Stamps are Here and More!

I'm so excited that our new stamp sets have arrived! SM 21 Snow Bunnies and SM 22 Christmas Joy are shipping to stores and will be available online here on Shopatron (on pg 10) NOW! I just came back and changed this as I had the date wrong. No one has had a chance to make anything with Christmas Joy yet as it just arrived today, but here are two adorable cards created with the Snow Bunnies stamps!

The chalk colors and combo of papers Vicki used on this card make it so fresh and fun. She just emailed it to me tonight and I wanted to show it but I’m sure she will post the details and supplies on her blog. I can see she used her trusty tracing wheel to distress some edges and I love the glitter!

I love the way Marisa from our DT created a scene on this card below using 2 of the bunny stamps! She also stamped the snowflake over her 'cloudy sky'. I asked her how she does those cool clouds. She said: “I just cut a scallop oval from cardstock (or transparency) and use a sponge (household sponge that I cut up into pieces). I start from the bottom of the sky and work my way up sponging from lighter to darker blue shades of ink."

I also wanted to announce the new winner for our Free Double Girlfriend Give Away Pak. This time I asked my husband to pick a number and he picked his hockey jersey # 8, so the prize goes to: Juliana who said: I would definitely choose my friend, Shelly. She is a sucker for vintage stuff and I would LOVE to see what she would do with it!!!

Pammy over at Splitcoast Stamps was hosting the last challenge to use any of our products in a ‘Black & Orange Combination’. Here is a an adorable Halloween ornament she created using an image from our Vintage Halloween Cuts. You can click on the Gallery here to see some of the other samples.

Plus here is a link to the new challenge that Joanne from the UK is hosting here.

I thought I would mention to anyone that owns a set of our Support the Girls stamps, that Splitcost Stampers is doing a ‘Cards for a Cause’ challenge to encourage people to create cards for an organization called Chemo Angels. It’s such a sweet idea and you can read more about it here

Heidi from our DT taught a Halloween class last week at Scrapping on the Go, a new store on 1428 W. Main St in Albert Lea MN. The owner Tammy and the ladies who took part all had a great time creating some fun cards and a Tussie Mussie Halloween cone. You can see more here on Heidi's blog.
In Case You Missed the link to the Free Vintage Roses & Poem Link here it is again

Plus you can see some great Girlfriend samples our design team created in the same post!

Lastly, I have to share a couple of photos that my 21 year old daughter Chelsea took today of our dog Otis. He is almost 8 years old but is still like the baby in our family. Here he is having breakfast. I guess he was trying to beg for some shredded wheat, so she sat him at the table.

He usually loves to sleep on his back with all 4 feet in the air. Here he is after breakfast all tucked in for a cozy nap.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Sandy Redburn

Our Online Store Locator
Our Shopatron Store


Crafty Secrets
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

Head Office
15430 78 A Ave., Surrey, BC V3S 8R4

USA Warehouse
250 H. St., #436, Blaine, WA 98230

3 comments:

Shelly said...

How exciting that Juliana picked me and also that I found your blog because of it. Yippee is right!

Erin Glee said...

Congrats to Juliana( AND her friend Shelly) for their win of the Double Girlfriend Giveaway!

I can't wait for Snow Bunnies to hit the stores!

Otis is one LUCKY DOG! He is so cute~I want to pet him and talk baby talk to him! : )

Accountants London Lady said...

Love this, so exciting to see some new designs!