Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Free Christmas Printable Box Pattern

Hello Everyone,

I got carried away last night and added too many things to my blog post below and this pattern would not enlarge and print full size. So, here it is and you can see the samples and get the details HERE or if you scroll to my previous post below on the blog.


You can click this pattern on to enlarge it and save it in a picture file to use to create fun little Christmas ornaments or tiny gift boxes. You can print it on regular weight plain paper or colored cardstock. Cindy created the pattern and included the fold lines to make it easy to cut, fold and glue the square bottom flap. They would also make cute decorations for your Christmas table and you could add name cards. Scroll down or CLICK HERE to see some samples we made with this pattern and check out all the other great Christmas samples I found!


Wishing you joy & creativity
Sandy Redburn
owner

http://www.craftysecrets.com/
Our Online Store Locator
Our Shopatron Store


Crafty Secrets
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898

4 comments:

Ali said...

TY for the lovely ornament idea and free printable! Much appreciated. ~ Ali

Anonymous said...

Love the ornament but I can't get it to print on my computer. Any suggestions? Thanks much. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Debbie K.

Elaine said...

That's a terrific pattern and ornament! Thank you! :)

Justine said...

Thank you very much. I can't wait to make these. I will link my blog when I do.