Friday, March 22, 2013

Peek at New Sewing Printables & Stamps, BC Show Coupon, Sping Samples

Hi Everyone,   I'm back and I think this may be the longest I've gone without posting but we have been totally wrapped up working on new SEWING theme Papers, Printables, and Digital Stamp Sets and I'm SEW excited to show you a peek of some of them today!

We have a booth at the Abbotsford Sewing and Craft Show here in BC and I have a 2 for 1 Coupon at the end of the post.  We have a Make and Take , great sales and a flea market table.
 The Button and Bobbin cards will be available by Monday with other sets to follow shortly after.  The stamp images need to be divided up as there are more I haven't shown and they are so COOL & BIG!






I've been obsessed with collecting old sewing catalog, magazines and books for years now and have been itching to use it.    The stamp images need to be divided up as there are more I haven't shown and they are so COOL and BIG! The dress forms are up to 10" tall.


There is also a Button set in the works and a stitching one but they will come later.



Look at this adorable card by DT  Member Michele Kovack using our Easter Chicks Digital set. You can see details on Michel's Blog


You can tell people are happy Spring is here with all the pretty sunshine colors and images.  DT member Rebekah Fairies created this stunning card combing some chicks from our Easter Chicks set 


Our Little Boy and Little Girl Chipboard Sets have been marked down to $2.95.  You can decorate the bare white chipboard in any style.  DT Member Vicki Chrisman used our Baby Boy Stickers on this sample

Here's a cute Little Girls sample

 SEW, tell me what you think of our new (soon to be) sewing stuff? 

Here's a coupon and I wish you all lived close by and could make it!

Wishing you joy creativity


Sandy Redburn
See Our  CraftyVintageGirl.com Store
 Our Online Shopatron Store  (sorry No digital downloads)



Visit us on Facebook with over 5400 Fans!  
This Blog: http://heartwarmingvintage.blogspot.com 
Our Websitehttp://www.craftysecrets.com    

Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

 
 Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4


USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

11 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Great new products and love the samples the DT made. Just beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

OMG! Do you have green grass and trees in leaf where you are? Don't you live someplace where the winters are harsh, like Nebraska? It is still winter here in the midwest, temps in the low 20s. So jealous.
Love tour new sewing themed stuff, BTW. Susan

.

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Arinna, our weather is really close to Seattle (about 2 hours away) really wet, so super green. It's mild for the most part with way too much rain. I guess I better not complain or it might snow - right

sandy

cjgusloff57 said...

Your new prodocts are fantastic!
I have been a "sewer" and fabric crafter for at least 56 years until I got into making cards five or six years ago. So these images are right up my alley. I do have your sewing stamp, can't remember the name of it right now. I have used it for cards and notes to give to sewing friends. Thanks for all your great vintage products.

Cynthia said...

Love these sneak peeks, Sandy! I like anything sewing themed. Actually, "Sew Special" was the very first set that I bought from Crafty Secrets!

Kris Anderson, The Avid Reader said...

Love the new sewing items! The papers look so pretty and I love the bobbin cards. Cannot wait until they are available for purchase (hopefully in time for the April challenge)!! Have a good weekend!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

The new sewing stamps, papers and ephemera is just wonderful, Sandy! I've bought a half dozen of your Vintage Scraps sewing themed images and use them all the time. You always do such an amazing job of collecting the most beautiful images and then presenting them in the most attractive way. These are very exciting!

LeeB said...

I am so in love with the sewing line, oh please please let me know when they are ready to order. thanks

Lori Aragon said...

I just ADORE everything sewing! So many drool worthy images here :) LOVE!!!

Cynde said...

Love all the sewing stuff!! Everyone seems did there one token set of stamps for sewing and then they were done. I am so glad to see you are supplying us with the sewing goodies. I love them!

truelaine said...

OMG! These images are so stinkin' cute! I must have the 8X8 button image from the ephemera set! SO ADORABLE!