Monday, March 3, 2014

See Our March Linky Party, DT Spring Challenge, Winner and New Items!




Welcome to our March Linky Party and  Design Team Spring Challenge! Please click on the links below to see what our Design Team ladies have created this month to celebrate Spring. I had a peek and there are some great inspiring ideas!  You can also read below how to join our Linky Party this week and receive a $6.00 Gift Card and 1 lucky random.org winner gets a $50.00 Gift Card.










Congratulations to #5 Rene the $25.00 winner  from our Blog Giveaway and a big thank you to everyone for your feedback on your favorite digital stamp format. 


I loved that everyone seemed to agree they prefer PNG files that are cut out and transparent so you can layer them over different colors and designs. So all the files have been switched over for this Take it Easy Digital Set


Here are the 18 separate PNG files included and on Special this month for just $3.50 because I felt a tiny bit guilty turning it into a medium set from a small - but I really think the lamp, bird cage, tea set, pillow, frame, flourish line and extra sentiment add to this set. 



Our Printable Easter Banner is also ready and it turned out so beautiful! It includes letters to spell HAPPY EASTER and SPRING JOY, plus 2 blank banners and the Font to create any alphabet letters. The graphics are stunning and include a mix of antique Easter and Spring images that have been repaired and re-styled for this set. Each banner at 300 dpi is almost 5``W x 8``H so the file is about 30 MB and is divided into 3 zipped folders. 

Heres an Info Sheet I made up explaining how you can use this `Banner Set


Heres a peek at a Spring Banner Sample that Kathy Clement created and she is posting the instructions and more photos on her Blog Mar 7. 



We now have a large array of Easter -Spring theme downloads and just need to finish up a set of printable pastel  papers by DT Member Sheila Rumney but I want them to be double sided  and we rushed off on this trip and I need to give her the other artwork. 

One Easter-Spring item I didnt get added to our online store was the Easter Cut-Out Kids as they need a better tree and some birds added.  I finally found some cute blue birds off an old card but the tree was harder.  Cindy (my graphic designer) just got back from vacation and I need her to help fix the àrt tree`I made. You must check out the adorable samples Darlene Pavlick created for this months Spring Challenge with this set.



So Now its your turn to enter our March Linky Party and post any sample you have created using any of our products.  Every person will receive a $6.00 coupon and 1 lucky random.org winner will get a $50.00 Crafty Secrets Gift Card!  You have until 11:59 PM Mar 9 to enter. Sorry, only one $6.00 coupon per person but you can enter up to 4 samples and increase odds of winning the big prize. Don`t be shy!







PS - I`m still away on vacation in Mexico and it makes my computer mess up all the punctuation - so ignore it and please check out our DT Ladies samples and Linky Party Entires!
Sandy Redburn
Visit us on Facebook with over 5500 Fans!  
Toll Free Phone or Fax 1-888 597-8898
Local Phone 604 597-8817

Crafty Secrets Head Office
15430 78 A Ave.,
Surrey, BC V3S 8R4

USA Warehouse
250 H. Street, #436
Blaine,WA 98230

7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love your Take it Easy set! And your Easter banner is gorgeous! So many new and exciting items for spring! Thank you for another fun linky - I am hoping to be back to play along. Wishing you a wonderful day in Mexico!

Unknown said...

Very nice happy spring and easter png files. thanks for sharing.
packers and movers hyderabad

Unknown said...

I loved it. Happy easter.

Linsey R said...

QUESTION: can anyone instruct on how to link up more than 1? It won't allow it and I do have 2 more projects I made for this months linky party. Thanks for any help!!! :)
What a delightful banner! I love the new spring kids, they are SOOOO cute!!! The DT gals have such amazing talent--truly inspiring stuff ladies!!! Hugs everyone!

Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Co. said...

Hi Linsey, I think you need to post your other entries separately as it only lets you do one per post?

I will find your email and contact you in case you don't see this message.

Thanks for joining in
Sandy

Linsey R said...

Oh ok, thanks Sandy!!! I'll just stick with the 1 entry since my blog post with all 3 projects is already done and posted. Thanks for letting me know (for next time) ;) Hugs!

Shalu Chaudhary said...

Recently, I shifted my new lovely Bike from Hyderabad to Delhi with Agarwal Packers and Movers. They have transported my Bike without any scratches in my new location, Delhi. Its services are too good at all because one of my brothers use their services and he told me and then I hired them because I have no idea about any best packers and movers in Hyderabad, but I have very glad to use their services because they are the best packers and movers and they do not give a risk to complaint. Excellent relocation.....

Agarwal Packers and Movers Customer Review
Agarwal Packers and Movers Customer feedback
Agarwal Packers and Movers Customer complaints